Saturday, January 16, 2010

Velo Mondial

In 2006 I presented two papers to the Velo Mondial conference in Cape Town on a rural bicycle initiative I lead and a ground breaking (but sub-standard by Australian standards) cycle path I fought for. The papers are under the Marketplace papers under M for Moore.
Last night I was looking for the papers (they mysteriously disappeared off my home computer) and stumbled across the Velo Mondial blog and web site. The web site is a real treasure trove of resources related to cycling and the blog has interesting parallels to many of my posts on this blog. It is predominantly focused on Europe but that is not that bad, since that is where the Western World has the highest levels of cycling.
Have a look at some of the fantastic initiatives and resources of Velo Mondial.

No comments: